Terms of Service
Last updated October 4, 2016
By using the Strength of Two ("us", "we") application ("app", "application") you agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the application. The materials contained in the application and this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Strength of Two app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to download the app, use the services it provides, or view any of the content hosted on the platform.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The app is provided on an 'as is' basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the the app, even if we (or an authorized representative) has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
We reserve the right to delete any content at any time. We also reserve the right to delete and/or ban users at any time. The following is not allowed and will result in an account deletion and/or ban:
- Harassing and/or threatening other users
- Posting racial slurs and hate speech
- Sharing links to illegal and/or harmful content
- Posting violent, disturbing, and/or pornographic content
Users of the app (including but not limited to the creators) shall not be liable in the event that the app fails to notify other users that danger (including but not limited to self-harm) may be imminent.